KickStart 2019- Pitch your startup to top investors of Delhi
18th May 2019, 10:00 AM - 18th May 2019, 02:00 PM
The registration for this event has ended.
We are celebrating "A Decade of Fostering Entrepreneurship" at Headstart Delhi and Here's your best chance to find out if you are investment ready.
Kickstart is an initiative by Headstart Network Foundation where startups pitch their ideas to a panel of judges and battle it out to convince the jury of their fundability quotient. After inviting applications, the startups are shortlisted after careful scrutiny by Headstart.
On the day of the event, the startups battle it out in a fiery pitch session in front of a jury. The day ends with networking and the announcement of the winners.
What we are looking for in the Top 10 Startups:
1. Does the startup solve a big problem in a big, fast-growing market?
2. How good is the traction?
3. Does your team have the vision and skills to become a market leader?
4. Does the product have a sustainable competitive advantage?
5. How is your idea influencing society or making an impact in your target segment?
Will be communicated to all the shortlisted applications over email.
- One Year free membership of Headstart Delhi.
- Pitching in front of other Industry Experts, Mentors at 125th Startup Saturday.
- $20,000+ worth of Google Credits.
- Exclusive Entry to our National Conclave where you get a chance to raise for your startup.
- Get up to Three Month Free Co-Working Access.
- Get One Month Free Co-Working Access.
- Exclusive one-on-one mentoring with industry leaders to expand your startup.
Time to fill the form: 30 mins (If you are ready), Otherwise it would be a great exercise to get ready.
Register now to get more details about the event and registration.
Date: 18th May 2019
Time: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Book your slots here: bit.ly/hs_kickstart
Note: The information you provide will be safe and will be shared with the judges on request only.
Also, we are celebrating the 125th Startup Saturday and delighted to invite you there. Here you can register: bit.ly/ssdel_125
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com
Phone: 9818540457 / 9899840966