Get ready to witness the biggest change in the Startup Industry this year!
10 cities, 4000+ lives impact. Be the part of the impact. Book your tickets and show how much do you care!
9A, Ho Chinh Minh Sarani
Lecture Room 3, 4th Floor
Opposit US Consulate
Kolkata - 700 053
On Spot registration: INR 300/- per person.
Online Registration: INR 200/- per person (Book your tickets here:https://in.explara.com/e/startup-saturday-kolkata-march)
Online Bookings close on 11th March, 2016 at 11:45 PM. Please make sure you book your tickets to save money. Penny saved is penny earned!
9.30AM - 10AM On Spot Registration & Pre-event Networking
10 AM - 10.15AM Headstart Introduction & Announcements
10.15 AM - 10.45 AM Introduction of the panelists
10.45 AM - 11.30 AM Panel Discussion -
(Topic - Discussing practical solutions to bridge gender gap in entrepreneurship)
Panel Speakers :
1. Sukriti Agarwal, Co Founder Outbox
2. Sonal Malhotra, Founder, Crafts Kutir
3. Pahal Nopani, Founder Tripeeza - MODERATOR
11.30 - 12.00 Open House Discussion (Keeping your startup lean. Addressing fundamentals of a startup - Responsible hiring, Organic Marketing, Capital Budgeting,Simple Accounting practices)
12.00 - 12:15 PM ISB 10k Women
12.15 - 12.45 Preeyam Budhia, Head New Initiatives AddLife Caring Minds(Key Note Speaker)
12.45 PM - 12.55 PM Startup Pitch by TheBlingStreet, Co-Founder, Prachi Agarwal
1.05 - 1.30 Closing note & Networking
1. To celebrate the role of women in entrepreneurship.
2. To discuss startups & best practices
3. To get an interactive session with speakers and other entrepreneurs from the city.
4. To take some value addition from the event in terms of learning & growing.
5. It's Headstart Startup Saturday! Book your tickets now!
1. The success stories of Women Entrepreneurship
2. Practical solutions to bridge gender gap in business
3. How to keep your startup lean at the grassroot level
4. Few tricks of hiring, organic marketing & simple accounting practices at the Grassroot level.
5. Confidence & Networking
1. Please do not forget to bring your visiting cards.
2. Parking is available.
3. For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: Ankit - 9831843878