Cash flow is one of the most important factors for a business to sustain. Whether its cash flow from your own savings, friends, family, investors, or revenue from customers. And the king of them all? You guessed it right, it’s the revenue.
They say the best skill a founder can have is the ability to sell.
- The eternal question, “ How do you Sell? “
- Is sales an art, a born skill, or something that you can pickup?
- How do you sell when you don’t even have a product to sell?
- If you have a product, what part of it do you sell?
- How to learn to sell if you're are a solo tech founder?
- Are the sales processes any different for B2B and B2C companies?
- What is B2B2C? Is it more lucrative to sell that way?
- How do I go about creating a list of customers, pitching to them, closing them, servicing them, and delighting them?
- How do you retain customers that you have already sold to? It costs less to sell to an existing client than acquire another one.
- How do you expand your sales team?
Got some more questions like that? Come and attend the November edition of Startup Saturday. You will have a chance to hear and get inspired by the startup journeys of successful entrepreneurs, meet investors and incubators, and connect with other like-minded individuals in this space. Startups pitch their products and get feedback from the judges and the attendees. Early stage startups showcase their products through the experience zones.
Hemalatha Annamalai - Founder and CEO, Ampere Vehicles
Himanshu Kulkarni - Head Sales - Performance, InMobi
Thirukumaran Nagarajan - Co-founder and CEO, Ninjacart
Rajeev Misra - Business Development and Pre-Sales, Digital Practice, WIPRO
Vijetha Shastry - Senior Volunteer at Headstart Network Foundation
Date: 12th Nov, 2016
08:30 - 09:00 Registration & Networking
09:30 - 10:05 Introduction to Headstart
10:05 - 10:50 Keynote Speech by Hemalatha Annamalai
10:50 - 11:10 Startup Demo 1
11:10 - 11:35 Networking Break
11:35 - 12:00 Startup Demo 2
12:00 - 12:50 Panel Discussion on "Sales Strategies for Startups"
13:10 - 13:45 Wrap-up and Co-Founder Search
SAP Labs India, Whitefield, Bangalore
#138, EPIP Zone, Whitefield, Bengaluru,
Google Maps link : https://goo.gl/maps/ybggp9zdsDn
Registration steps :
1) Fill the form in the link http://bit.ly/SSRegistr
2) Purchase and receive your contributory pass from our MeraEvents page if not bought already. http://www.meraevents.com/event/ssnov
If you are looking to pitch, demo, have stalls at the Experience Zone or have any other event related query do connect with initiative leads:
Aravindh Kumar : email@example.com OR
Gautham S : firstname.lastname@example.org