The HeadStart Foundation associates with several leading investors in India. The following investors have confirmed attendance on panel discussions and one-on-one meetings with startups at the HeadStart and Compute 2009 conference. Please contact Vinayak Hegde at email@example.com to schedule a meeting if you want to present a product or discuss an idea with anyone of the following
- Helion Ventures : Aashish Gupta, Partner will deliver the keynote address on the 10th of January and will be available for meetings between 10 am and 1 pm on the 10th.
- Canaan Partners : Alok Mittal, Partner and Harish Gandhi, Executive Director will be present on the 9th of January. Harish is moderating the panel discussion on Consumer services and Alok is on the Innovation panel. We will confirm timings convenient to them for meeting up on the 9th.
- Draper Fisher Jurvetson : We are expecting a couple of people from DFJ to attend on the 9th and 10th. More updates on people and timings in the first week of January.
- JAFCO Asia : R Sridhar, Partner is coming down from Singapore for the event. He is available most of the time on the 10th of January when he is participating in the Investor panel.
- Ojas Ventures : Rajesh Srivatsa, Partner, Ojas is present on the 10th of January and hopefully will also make it on the 9th. Rajesh is on the Investor panel on the 10th.
- Inventus Capital Partners : Samir Kumar and Parag Dhol are expected to attend on the 9th and 10th. We will update timings for them. They are also on the investor panel at the event.
- Intel Capital : Varsha Tagare has confirmed her participation on the investor panel on the 10th. We will confirm the timings she is available for one on one meetings.
- Qualcomm Ventures : Karthee Madaswamy have confirmed his place on the Innovation panel on the 9th of January. We expect him to be available on the 10th too.
- Greylock Ventures : Arvin Babu, Partner has confirmed his place in the panel discussion on Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Cloud computing. He is available on the 10th of January.
- Artiman Ventures : MJ Aravind and Ramesh Radhakrishnan, both Partners at Artiman, have confirmed their participation on the Investor panel and are available on the 9th and 10th of January.
- Accel Partners : We are expecting a couple of people from Accel to attend on the 9th and 10th. More updates on people and timings in the first week of January.
- IndaVest Partners : Ganesh Rengaswamy is available on the 10th of January.
- IDG Ventures : We expect Ranjith Menon of IDG to be present on the 9th and 10th of January. We will update timings here.
- Capital18 : Sarbvir Singh, CEO, Capital 18 is expected to confirm his participation on the Innovation panel. We will update his timings if he can make it to the conference.
- Acumen Fund : Varun Sahni of the Acumen Fund has agreed to be on the Innovation panel. We are working out logistics and expect to announce his available timings very soon.
We expect 5-6 more VCs to confirm their participation by the first week of January.