The HeadStart Network is a not-for-profit organization (registered under Sec 25) run by volunteers and full time professionals to create and promote the innovation ecosystem in India. We define the innovation ecosystem as consisting of entrepreneurs and startups, researchers in academia and industry, adopters of new technology and products and investors.
Headquartered in Bangalore but carrying out activities in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi, Gurgaon, Ahmedabad, Chennai & Kolkata, the HeadStart Network is led by a team of several volunteers who are a mix of entrepreneurs, academics and industry professionals.
The HeadStart Network carries out a number of activities including
- The HeadStart conference that showcases the best and most innovative products coming out of India and enables various innovation ecosystem stakeholders to exchange views and network
- the monthly Startup Saturdays that brings entrepreneurs (successful or struggling) and aspiring entrepreneurs under one roof to talk, debate, demo and learn
- working with entrepreneurs and investors to refine business plans, raise funding and make introductions to prospective customers
- working with mainstream media to highlight and promote entrepreneurship and startups, new products and technology
- partnering with various organizations to promote entrepreneurs, incubate companies and showcase innovation
Team Headstart - The people who make it possible
If you want to volunteer with HeadStart Network, do write to Amit Singh at amit [at] headstart.in